DermaLuxe Skincare is committed to providing our customers with the most innovate, revolutionary and unique products designed to restore and rejuvenate your skin. We specialise in sourcing top quality ingredients that contain the combination of active gold and plant collagen.
Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins in our body and is what gives our skin it's strength and structure. The natural ageing process, as well as external factors cause collagen to break down over time. With a strong and common focus on 24K Gold and Collagen Induction Therapy (C.I.T), our products activate regeneration, blood circulation and cellular metabolism improving the skin's health and appearance. The DermaLuxe Dermaroller's primary job is to stimulate collagen reproduction and growth. Our 24K Gold Collection luxury eye and face masks use the power of 24 Karat pure gold and collagen to hydrate the skin and restore it's elasticity and firmness.
Why 24K GOLD
The DermaLuxe Skincare 24k Gold Collection is the next generation of skincare that uses clinically formulated concentration high quality 24 karat Gold and combines it with a range of vitamins and minerals to deliver superior results of correcting and maintaining the skin's health. Our products contain real 24 karat Gold because no other ingredient could provide more benefit to your skin.
Since ancient times, Gold has been recognised for its healing and restorative properties. More than 2000 years ago, Chinese Doctors too recognised the benefits that gold provided to the body and skin. Gold has been used for centuries in Eastern diets and medicine, believed to help heart disease and arthritis. Gold has been praised for its ability to not only deter ageing, but to improve the overall appearance of skin. In Ancient Egypt, Gold was used to attain a flawless complexion and was a beauty regimen used by Cleopatra that helped give her the flawless, youthful appearance she maintained until her death. Whilst Ancient Egyptians believed in wearing Gold, many Asian cultures believed in eating Gold powder and Gold flakes and ingest as you would any other vitamin. This is believed to be how the Chinese women stay so youthful.
Gold In Today's World
Gold is more widely sought after than ever before. Many high end companies have taken the use of Gold to the next level, integrating it into their face masks and serums. Gold is a strong antioxidant that helps clean the pores of the skin, flushing out toxins and wastes. Gold is known to be easily absorbed into the skin and transports oxygen molecules directly into the skin, influencing cellular functions and circulation. The new increased circulation allows a more immense flow of moisture and nutrients to be maintained and absorbed. Finally, Gold is also known to stimulate the production of Collagen, a vital component that keeps the skin cells plump and firm, ultimately helping to eradicate fine lines and wrinkles on the skin's surface.
What are the Main Properties of Nano Gold?
- Vitalises the fibre tissue under the skin
- Accelerates blood circulation
- Releases the natural active ingredient transported by the surface of the nano particles
- Powerful antioxidant
- Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves firmness and elasticity of the skin
- Vitalises skin metabolism
- Delays ageing process and maintain youthful skin appearance
- Synergists in absorption of collagen and nutrients
How can Gold benefit my skin?
When the Gold particles enters the skin, real magic begins to transform your skin as the Gold ions start to stimulate nerves, blood vessels, the circulatory system and become catalyst for reactions with other ingredients. Gold helps hydrate and maintain the skin's moisture level. The small particles of gold get absorbed into the skin imparting a rich glow. These particles make skin healthy, fresh and radiant.The Gold in DermaLuxe Skincare's 24k Gold Collection products provide many benefits to your skin, including:
- Skin will look and feel younger
- Healthier skin achieved through Gold ions stimulating cells and nerves to improve blood circulation, cellular metabolism and secretion of waste
- A lighter and brighter complexion once Gold molecules have been absorbed into the skin
- Collagen production
- Antioxidant properties present in Gold helps to increase blood circulation and can lead to a reduction in acne and other skin allergies
- Rejuvenates skin
- Slow down process of sagging skin and gradually restore the elasticity of the tissues preventing further sagging. Gold increases elasticity of the skin making it firm and toned